One of the most sensitive parts of the human body is the eyes. The appeal of the eyes is undeniable even in the case of beauty. But we ignore it. Nowadays computer has become a common & important part of life. Whether it is for work or for daily needs, we have to use our computer all the time.
The most common damage to computer use is to our eyes. Do some simple things every day to take care of these eyes.
How to take care of the eyes:
1. Adjust the seating position of using the computer. The position of the computer screen should be at a distance of one hand from the eye, 20 degrees below the eye level.
2. There are many people who rub their eyes all the time. Dirt and dust in the hands all enter the eye by rubbing the eyes. Due to which various diseases occur due to eye infections. Avoid rubbing it repeatedly.
3. Use sunglasses regularly. Good quality sunglasses protect it from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet UV rays. Use sunglasses that resist 99% to 100% UVA and UVB rays.
4. You can follow 20-20-20 rules while working. Every 20 minutes you take your eyes off the computer and look at something else that is 20 feet away from your vision. Blink 20 times while working. It will moisturize your eyes.
5. Refrigerate the used tea bag and keep it on the eye for 10 minutes. It will relax the eye and also help to remove the ink under your eyes.
6. Include foods with vitamins A and D in your daily diet. Not eating the right amount of this vitamin-rich food can lead to night blindness and other eye problems. The main sources of vitamin A are animal proteins such as liver, egg yolks, milk, butter, cheese and fish.
7. Clean it with a splash of cold water every day. This will get rid of all the dirt in your eyes. Before going to sleep, wash your eye makeup eyeliner, mascara, kajal well.
8. Many people have swelling under it. This is due to eating too much salt. Reduce salt intake.
9. Get up and walk after 20 minutes without working continuously, it will relieve the monotony of work as well as relax your eyes.
10. Quit smoking. Smoking affects it. Smoking damages the macular, catarrh and nerves. Which reduces vision.
If you see eye problems, you should see an eye doctor immediately without delay.