The color of the face is darker than the skin of many girls. Many are confused about this. The reality is, we are always taking care of face more. To say the rest of the body remains negligent.
Most of us may not know that the wrists and legs of our hands are more sensitive than any other part of the body. The hands, feet turn black very quickly and the fine line reads quickly. Hands, feet and throat are out of the face, so the face burns by the sun.
Lack of care often leads to more blackness on the face, which often causes shame. When the sun burns, the hands and feet become dry. For dryness, hands and feet burn more in the sun.
Here are some tips on how to brighten hands, feet, throat. Hope you benefit.
What we need to do :
Hands and feet:
(1) Come home from outside and apply yogurt on the hands, feet, neck. This will reduce the sun’s burning spots.
(2) For dryness the hands, feet look black. So those whose skin is dry will be hot and cold, and they will apply Vaseline in their hands for 12 months. After a while, you will notice that the hands, feet are very tender, but a little darker than before.
(3) Vitamin E Liquid: 1 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon glycerin, 5 teaspoon raw milk, massage the hands, feet before bath. Hands, legs will shine.
(4) After bathing, rub your hands and feet with mustard oil . It will benefit you.
(5) Mix vitamin C 1 tablespoons, almond oil 1 tablespoons, aloe Vera gel 1 tablespoon and apply it on hands, feet. Skin of hands, legs will be brighten . When sunshine, be sure to apply sunscreen cream.
(6) Every day, you should scrub hands, feet and bath. After bath, apply heavy cream or Vaseline.
(7) Mix juice of rosemary, rose water, glycerin and rub it in your hands and feet. The scars on the hands and feet will decrease.
(8) Tomato, potato juice works as natural bleaching. Put the juice in your hands for 30 minutes.
(9) Mix 1 teaspoon of sandalwood, 1 teaspoons of ground soil, 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of powdered milk and apply it 3 days a week. See results in 1 month.
(10) Pedicure, manicure should be done at least once a week, if not twice a week. No time to go to the parlor? No matter You can do pedicure, manicure in a natural way at home.
In hot water, mix lemon, salt, mild shampoo for 15 minutes, soak the pedicure, soak the hands and feet with manicure sets, scrub hands with honey and sugar, scrub the legs, massage with a cream massage and apply any pack .
(11) With salt and honey you can massage the hands, feet daily. The skin of the hands and feet will be much softer.
(1) Those whose neck is black, mix 1 spoon uptan, 6 tablespoons raw milk, half teaspoon yellow rice and apply it on the neck. This will remove the sore throat.
(2) Uptan and pack with rose water and apply it on the neck. Wash for 15 minutes.
(3) Mix ghee, cardamom, vitamin C capsules, sandalwood powder and apply on the neck for 20 minutes.
(4) Eat vitamin-B complex syrup twice daily.